[hylafax-users] Copy of sent fax

Hi,

I use Hylafax 4.2.0 on a red hat 7.3. Install was made with rpm.
All works fine for sending and receiving.

Here is my problem : I want to mail a notification mail to the sender of the fax.
So, after reading man pages, I saw the existence of the bin/notify script.
I read it and I put these lines in the etc/FaxNotify file :

NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=yes
RETURNFILETYPE=pdf

So, theoritically,  in every case, the sender has a report on the sent fax.
But I have this in the q file :
.
.
.
doneop:default
commid:000000429
status:
returned:2
notify:none
.
.
.
I don't have anything in reply.

I also tried to use the french notify.awk script from the mailing list but it doesn't work too.

In fact I know my problem is to tell to hylafax it must notify ALL sent fax, not just the failed ones.

If somebody can put me in the way, it would be great.

Regards

--
Benjamin ALLOT