[hylafax-users] password problem

Hello,

I've installed hylafax application on a SuSE linux 9.1 professional yesterday. Everything was allright and a lot of faxes sent correctly.

But today each time the command sendfax is used it asks for password.
The same happens when I give in faxstat.

I've been looking on FAQ and found hints but no solution to my problem.

I've taken a look to /var/spool/fax and all depending files and directories belong to fax:uucp.
hosts.hfaxd belongs to fax:uucp too and is chmod 600

I've tried to setuid root for sendfax and faxstat but the password
question goes on.

I've restarted hylafax after each modification to be sure they would
be efficient.

Another problem linked with the first one is my hosts.hfaxd contains
password for root and for users but when password is asked for
sendfax or faxstat, even if it's the good password the command
fails with the message
	Login failed: 530 Login incorrect.

Has someone got an idea ?
Thanks for any answer