Re: [hylafax-users] Start Time

* Steven Jardine <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [041013 18:50]:
> I have a fax that I need to send out to my customers.  I have 4000
> customers and I would like to send 1000 faxes each day.  I would like to
> submit all 4000 jobs to the server and have the first 1000 sent starting
> at 12:00 AM and then send 1000 each day until complete.
>
> I am using Debian with Hylafax 4.2.0 and GNUHylafax as my client.  Is
> there any HFAXD parameter that will specify the start time?  The manpage
> doesn't specify a parameter for this, although the SENDFAX manpage has
> the -a attribute.  Is there anyway to do this?  Thanks in advance.

The -a specifies the "SENDTIME" param.  The accepted format is:
	YYYYMMDDhhmm

	JPARM SENDTIME 200501010000
Would schedule the job to be sent on Jan 1, 2005, at 00:00 (GMT times)

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103