Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-devel] Re: Qfile question

* Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@xxxxxxxx> [041013 14:16]:
> * Michele Petrazzo <michele.petrazzo@xxxxxxxxx> [041013 14:11]:
> > I'm writing a hylafax client and I see in the documentation that a
> > "Location" string are in qfile. I want to to use it, but when, with my
> > client, I send "JPARM LOCATION mylocation" the server say me that
> > "Location" isn't a correct parameter. How I can use it? And after, there
> > is a parameter the I can use like "object"? I want to save more
> > information than a simple company information.
>
> JPARM FROMLOCATION "xxxx"

Sorry - FROMLOCATION isn't implemented... It's "TOLOCATION".

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103