[hylafax-users] About the hylafax management of sent faxes and another question ..

Hi everybody.

I'd like to have some informations about the HylaFax management of
*sent* faxes ( I need to save all the sent faxes in a directory ) and
how to control it's type  management and name of file's management.

another question:

I understood that the incoming faxes' archiving is made by faxq that
calls faxrcvd after the receipt.The changes made on  incoming
faxes(convertion, renaming of the file's name...)are so managed by
faxrcvd as faxes' copies on disk.....

is it possible to work directly on faxes' files without do it on copies?

I'd really like that the names of faxes' files have a given name (made
by parts of the content of the fax).now I'm using  the cp command in
in faxrvd and this is an expensive operation that I'd like to erase ,
by let make all during the fax receipt.

Thanks to all

MaX