[hylafax-users] AVM C4 kernel: c4-3000: unexpected reset

Dear collegues,
  I use your AVM C4 card with HylaFAX in SuSE 7.3 linux environment
(capi4linux: 3.09-11, Hylafax version 4.1.2, capy4hylafax version: 01.01.02).
I tested my faxserver with a lot of fax machine to realize a good service. Since two months, I could see an abnormal behaviour. During the fax reception the capi driver goes down with 'unexpected reset'.
The system that send fax to my HylaFAX server is WinFax PRO that uses US Robotics faxmodem.
This system have a lot of problem during negotiation phase...Are there parameters in Capi4hylafax software
that can help me in order to solve this problem?
Can you help me to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.
Stefania Sella