[hylafax-users] Simultaneous receiving (revisited)

Hi all,

I asked a question a while back about getting capi4hylafax to receive two faxes simultaneously. I still can't get it working. I followed the suggestion i received earlier about adding another section to config.faxCAPI and I even added two devices (still no luck).

What happens is this - the first call is picked up and the fax tone is heard. The second call comes in and is recognised by c2faxrecv but immediately dropped (without reason) and the caller gets a service unavailable message (GSM) or "your call is not compatible with this equipment" on POTS.

SESSION BEGIN 00000174 9999.0900
Incoming analog call on controller 1 to 97.
SESSION BEGIN 00000175 9999.0900
Incoming speech call on controller 1 to 98.
Connection is droped with reason 0x0 (No additional information).
SESSION END
Connection is droped with reason 0x3490 (Normal call clearing).
SESSION END

The first call is to 97 and the second to 98. 97 is hungup normally. I should mention this happens on two different setups (distro, card, computer).

Anyone have any clues?

config.faxCapi

SpoolDir: /var/spool/hylafax

FaxRcvdCmd: faxrcvd

DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
PollRcvdCmd:             pollrcvd

FaxReceiveUser: uucp

LogFile: /tmp/capifax.log

LogTraceLevel: 4

LogFileMode: 0600

{

HylafaxDeviceName: faxCAPI

RecvFileMode: 0600

FAXNumber: +61.2.9999.0900

LocalIdentifier: "AVM CAPI4HylaFAX"

MaxConcurrentRecvs: 2

OutgoingController: 1

OutgoingMSN: 99990900

SuppressMSN: 0

NumberPrefix:

UseISDNFaxService: 0

RingingDuration: 15 { Controller: 1 AcceptSpeech: 1 UseDDI: 1 DDIOffset: 999909 DDILength: 2 IncomingDDIs: 97-98 IncomingMSNs: "" AcceptGlobalCall: 0 }

{

Controller: 1

AcceptSpeech: 1

UseDDI: 1