Re: [hylafax-users] Faxing from As400

Yes!  I just did this, with the help of the fine folks on this list.  I use
enscript's "epsf" escape to insert a form that will be overlayed by the text
data.

You will need to scan your blank form, or create in your favorite form
software, and save it as an eps (encapsulated postscript) file.  Then you
use enscript's epsf function to include it into your fax.  Tell enscript to
write to a .ps file, then use sendfax to send the file.

The only problem I have with this is that Hylafax thinks each page is TWO
pages, and reports the wrong number of pages on the coversheet.  No one
seems to have a clue as to why.

JM