[hylafax-users] Cover page has wrong # of pages

I searched the archives and could not find an any others with this issue, so
I'll ask it here.

Recently, with the help of several on this list, I managed to get the forms
overlay issue resolved.  This involved creating a postscript form, and
overlaying data onto it to simulate a pre-printed form.  I ended up using
enscript's "epsf" escape to do it.  Works like a charm! Thanks to all who
helped!

A side effect of this seems to be that, for these overlayed faxes, the cover
page has the wrong number of pages in the "pages to follow" field.  For the
overlayed faxes, it is always one too many.  For instance, it will say there
are 4 pages to follow, when only three actually do.

Plain (non-overlayed) faxes sent through whfc, or from the command line on
the fax server always have the correct page count.

Has anyone seen this before?

JM