Re: [hylafax-users] DNIS/DID analog hardware

The only hardware that I'm aware of for analog DID is
the modem from Multitech, MultiModemDID
http://www.multitech.com/PRODUCTS/Families/MultiModemDID/
.

But you can buy cheaper multiport cards, say
RocketPort, Patton on EBay, and do DID using DTMF, if
you have a PBX that supports DID. Follow this thread

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2004-08/msg00256.html

Other analog supported cards are from MainPine, I
don't know if they support DID.

The other way is using digital cards, like the ones
from Eicon, AVM (active), Digi, MultiTech -
MultimodemISI
http://www.multitech.com/PRODUCTS/Families/MultiModemISI/
, Patton. Hope this helps. Cheers

Pedro