[hylafax-users] May have possible cause for wedge modem problem

Hi, I am running Hylafax with Multitech modems, and some time have the
modems "wedge" on numerous occasions in a day and on other occasions
they may not wedge for a few weeks. I have now monitored the system for
the last 3 months, and have identified a possible cause, being: The fax
modem is resetting itself, and another call is received on the line.
Walla, wedged modem. This seems to make no difference if the modem is
reset after receiving or sending a fax, or even if your Hylafax server
has just been restarted. It seems as though Hylafax does not reset the
modem correctly if there is a ring indicator or carrier on the modem.
Actually, I would have expected Hylafax to have disabled the auto answer
on the modem until it was ready...

Any comments?

Regards
Enrico