Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax RPM's

On 2004.08.23 14:23 Stephen Carville wrote:
Is there an RPM os 9preferabel (SRPM) fro hylafax 4.2.0 ?

It doesn't look like it. But, that said, you can take the 4.2.0rc2 SRPM, install it, replace the tarball with the 4.2.0 tarball and change the version-specific lines in the hylafax.spec file and then build it just fine from there. If you'd like me to send you my SRPM just let me know. (Mine are always CVS-based, though.)

I am using
4.2.0rc2 but I'm still having problems with about 3% of my incoming
faxes.  I
figure an upgrade is my next step.

Upgrading is a good idea, but it will not likely resolve the problems, as I don't think any changes between 4.2.0rc2 and 4.2.0 involved incoming faxes.

You'll probably need to start looking into the particular problems with the session logs.

Lee.