[hylafax-users] adding Multiple Modems to hylafax

Hi,

I am have been using a USB soft-modem(linmodem) for some time now and it is working fine, i recently needed to scale them and increase them to about six.

I am having problem when adding the new modems. The driver is up and running for both of them and the faxaddmodem goes through the entire process correctly but the unfortunately hylafax does not seem to see the second modem.

Has anybody had this problem as I need a solution soon, please help.

Thank you.
Sipho
PS. I am running 4.1.8 on linux fedora core 1