[hylafax-users] Commercial hylafax support? ifax dead?

Is anyone alive over at ifax? Nobody has returned my calls in days.

Anywhere else I can get commercial hylafax support?

Lastly, did anyone see my message about my problems with Rockwell modems
in a Lucent TNT? I sent it a couple times and never saw it come across the
list. I really need a solution but I am hesitant to send it again in case
it did make it and I never saw it and nobody replied to it. I'm willing to
pay to get the issue resolved if necessary.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig