[hylafax-users] Problem with cover pages

Hi all,

I am using HylaFAX not for a long time, but I can say it works fine. The only real problem I have and I can't resolve is the cover page format.

The cover page of the faxes I send are longer than the standard A4 pages, so I have a long blank in the beginning of my message page and the message is in the limit of the end the page.

I have attached an example so you can see exactly what I mean.

Thanks,
Jay.