[hylafax-users] Route Faxes to intended receipient via e-mail

I am having a tough time routing received faxes to the intended receipient's
mail addresses.

Is it possible to route a fax based on the receipients names to his/hers e-mail
addresses other then routing it via the modem (TTS0) or TSI with HylaFax

I guess what i need is received faxes to be sent to the intended receipient via
there e-mail address without having to use TSI or the modem serial device but
to all intended people in a company of atleast 90 staff. I have no problem
submitting the faxes with WHFC and i have no problem receiving faxes as the
faxmaster, but i need to eliminate having to send the faxes out to the
receipients manually once they have reached my mailbox.

Please Help.

Urgent

Mailto nash@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

******* Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice *****************
* This message and/or any attachment thereto contains         *
* privileged and confidential information intended only for   *
* the recipient (s) named above. If you are not the intended  *
* recipient of this message, please notify the sender, per    *
* return e-mail, that you have received the message in error, *
* and delete it permanently. Views and opinions are those of  *
* the sender unless clearly stated as being that of           *
* Nexgen Communications.                                      *
* Nexgen Communications can not assure that the integrity of  *
* this communication has been maintained nor that it is free  *
* of errors, virus, interception or interference, therefore   *
* can not be held liable of possible damage caused.           *