[hylafax-users] Sendmail Fax gateway help..

I am running hylafax version 4.1.8 on a RH 9.0 box with a USR 28.8 sportster modem, I have since corrected my request about no carrier.  But I am having troubles getting the fax gateway working.  I have the email being processed, but it's not pulling the correct dial string, please see below:

The original email was faxpersonsname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  What am I doing wrong, is it something to due with the sendmail rules?

Aug 10 10:55:15.83: [ 3280]: DIAL 12013426084329623726464266@[7826539623726464266]
Aug 10 10:55:15.83: [ 3280]: <-- [56:ATDT9,,12013426084329623726464266@[7826539623726464266]\r]
Aug 10 10:56:36.03: [ 3280]: --> [10:NO CARRIER]

Thanks, great list!
-Marc