[hylafax-users] destination control

Title: destination control

Dear all,

I am working on the file "destcontrols" for disallowing calling sensitive number.
I have the following statement in the said file:
.*911$ RejectNotice = "Calls to emergency number is not allowed"

However, the number like "91123699" is not rejected.

What statement should I placed in the file if i want to reject all the number starting with 911 (eg 911, 91158899, ...)?

Thanks

Lui