Re: [hylafax-users] Notify Script

I'll ask a basic question,

do you have the following entry in /usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf

Notify:                 done

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

twilson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/08/2004 03:07