Re: [hylafax-users] Send Fax from VMS

Whenever I did anything trying to use the protocol, I just used sendfax (or whatever you want to use) and turned on verbose mode (-v i think) and it shows you all of the commands it issues to send a fax (or whatever you are doing). I used this to write a web front end to manage the users on the system using php and streams (and a little c work too -- needed to read the users file that "nobody" didn't have access to somehow), and I just based everything out of the verbose mode, and it works great.

-Anthony...