From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Muhammad Tabish Sarwar
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 11:29 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Urgent Help Needed....

I have hylafax installed  server ....with tty emulation enabled ....all is set up except that i m not getting the did number on the hylafax ...

Here is the configuration:

Hylafax 4.1.8 installed and faxgetty is running...i m gettng the fax calls and doing the related processing required but no did  number.

Eicon Technology Corporation DIVA Server PRI-30M

My scenario is that : i have a primary number suppose 11133333 and i have 200 number mapped ..If one of my client send me fax at 11133337 instead of getting the mapped number i get the primary number ....whast the worng with that ..

My only problem is the DID number that i m not getting......not even in the logs.

Muhammad Tabish Sarwar.
Software Engineer
infiniLogic Inc.
14th Floor IT Park Sharah-e-Faisal .