Da: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di Bill Binko
Inviato: giovedì 5 agosto 2004 5.44
A: ????????? ???????
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Re: [hylafax-users] [Linux] Hylafax.postscript

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, [Windows-1251] юКЕЙЯЮМДП мХЙСКХМ wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Users create them faxes by means of printing to smb-printer from
> Windows XP, and hylafax cannot parse the postscript file. How can I
> solve this problem ?

As I wrote TODAY (I mean, you didn't even have to look at the archive for this one!!!)

<repeat again="true">

I'd recommend the Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS driver.  After you create the printer, open up the properties and choose "Printing Preferences", then click on the Device Settings tab and choose "Advanced".  Open the Postscript Options and check the "Postscript Output Option".  Make sure it's on "Optimize for Portability".

We've had good luck with that creating decent postscript.

</repeat>

Smile
Bill