[hylafax-users] Fax image margins

Hello *,
my problem concerns the conversion from PostScript to fax. I've read the ps2fax man page but I need some more technical infos.

Attached you find a sample document which prints a series of 'x' like this:

xxxxxxxxxx

The document is a bit complicated by rotation and translation of coordinates, but if I send the document to a PS printer everything is fine.
If I submit the document to Hylafax I get correct rotation and orientation, but my 'x' are translated towards the sheet's center (about 7-8 mm in each direction)

How can I avoid this?
Thanks for any help!

--
Davide