Re: [hylafax-users] Ecartis: Post sent to moderator.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Carville" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Ecartis: Post sent to moderator.

> > Post submitted to moderator for reason: Non-member submission to
> > closed-post list.
>
> I just joined the list.  How long does it usually take to start receiving
the
> list mail?

According to Ecartis, the MLM software we use for the hylafax mailing lists,
you are _not_ subscribed to the mailing list.

You may be subscribed under a different address than you are trying to post
with, or you might not be subscribed at all. The latter case might explain
why you're not getting posts.

For what it's worth, I don't see any email address ressembling yours on the
list, and there have been no subscriptions today that look like they're you.

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer