Re: [hylafax-users] Printing failed faxes

On 2004.07.28 09:34 Chris Cameron wrote:
Before Hylafax (GFIFax), when an outgoing fax would fail to send, it
would get printed out so our receptionist would know which faxes
didn't
make it through.

Is there any easy way to do this with Hylafax? I realize an email can
be
sent when a fax fails (we're using faxmail which pipes to sendfax),
but
I need the contents of the fax, and for it to come out on the printer
with all the other successful faxes (which I've rigged up with
procmail
and lp).

HylaFAX 4.2.0 allows the attachment of the fax documents to the notification e-mail. You could print them directly from FaxNotify or from your procmail scripts.

See 'man notify' in HylaFAX 4.2.0.

Lee.