[hylafax-users] Notification Email Problems

I am having difficulties sending out the Notification Emails of the fax status.  We wrote a script that works
at all of our clients except one.  When I look at the /var/log/messages log, I see the following entry relating
to the NOTIFY script.   I've tried to google the exit status code but have found nothing.

Hope that someone can tell me what's going on here.
Jul 22 09:46:00 XXXX FaxQueuer[3779]: NOTIFY exit status: 047000 (5510)
XXXX is the domain

Many thanks,
Trevor

Increase Your Competitive Advantage...

e-Works Wholesale Distribution Software.
Visit:
www.beckard.com/eworks.php
Trevor Wilson
Beckard Associates