[hylafax-users] Modify Content of /var/spool/hylafax/etc/xferfaxlog

I am trying to modify the data that is written into the xferfaxlog.  Specifically, I want to include the name of the text file that I passthru to senfax.
The reason I am doing this, is so that our clients can resend the job by re-submitting the text file as they cannot locate it by the jobID number.

Is this possible? Where should I start.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Trevor