[hylafax-users] server side dial retry timeout

Hallo!

My users connect to the server using WHFC.
The redial timeout is 10 min by default, but they want me
to set shorter time period for that.

I know sendfax has '-I' qualifier, but I couldn't
find the redial timeout on the client side settings.

Even if I did, I'd still like to know which & where is the
global redial timeout parameter, so I don't have to change
client settings.

I played with JobReqxxxx parameters, but no success.

Any ideas, please ???

Thanks,

Borut