Re: [hylafax-users] Bizzarre Question

IMO c2faxsend isn't able to handle spaces. I think you have to replace the whitespace with a point "."

Andreas

--
Kimble Young schrieb:
I know this question is likely to raise a few "Why" eyebrows but I need to
ask.

It is capi4hylafax related so anyone who doesnt like those types of
questions should just close this email now.

I've written a wrapper for c2faxsend which queries a DB to find out which
LocalIdentifier and FAXNumber to append as an argument for c2faxsend.  The
problem is anything after a space in these arguments is ignored.  How can I
get c2faxsend to recognise them?

For example:

c2faxsend -c "LocalIdentifier:My Company Name" -m faxCAPI sendq/q18

When the fax comes through all I see on the tagline is "My".

I've tried quoting using '',"" and \ the spaces and the only thing that's
changed is "My" now comes out as "My\".

I'm using the capi4hylafax from avm as it seems the most up to date.