[hylafax-users] Hylafax Mail Attachment Problem

Dear all,

    I have recently changed my linux from SuSE 8.1 to SuSE9.1
and reinstalled from scratch Hylafax 4.1.8-21. Unfortunately
I didn't manage to keep my config files before doing so (stupid
me!!) and now I have to redo everything!

    I have managed to get hylafax up and running, I receive the
faxes however I want to be able to send them via e-mail as
attachments.

    I read the documentation on the Hylafax website and
adjusted FaxDispatch accordingly (in bin/ and not etc/
since some friends have told me that this is a mistake
of the site).
    I also created the uuencode_it script (in /bin) and all seems to
be ok.
    I receive faxes but the resulting pdf generated is not readable
and my Windows Acrobat Reader tells me that there might
be some problem in the encoding...

    So now I do not know if the problem is in the encoding
of the pdf or the tiff upon reception!! In addition, does the
FaxDispatch need to have only the three additional lines
propsed by hylafax website or should I leave all untouched
and add those three lines? This is something that I do not
understand clearly...

Can someone please please please help me with this??

Thank you.
Chris