Re: [hylafax-users] Wierd Hylafax Error

(take all with a grain of salt! - I'm no expert)

Check out page 62 of the reference manual:
http://partners.adobe.com/asn/acrobat/docs/File_Format_Specifications/PDFReference.pdf

XREF is the "Cross reference Table"

The xref table is usually found at the end of a pdf.  It shows the the
location of the objects.  If you are dynamically creating it, maybe
the xref is not accurate or complete.

If you cant find the XREF then maybe its just not being created.  The
xref is not actually needed for the pdf to be viewed by acrobat.  I've
found that If the acrobat reader can't find it, it will create one on
the fly.

Maybe the pdf  tool used by hylafax doesn't do this.