Re: [hylafax-users] Daily Report

Is there a possibility to send via e-mail a daily report???

Well, I do get a daily report. Did you set up the cron jobs properly?

Yes, but I need the total number of faxes received with its number but I don't know how can do it:(

man recvstats.
Search for "recvstats" in faxcron and append "-dest" parameter.
You can check this on the commandline (recvstats -dest) prior to editing, if this is what you want.

--
holger