[hylafax-users] hylafax suddnely stopped working

Hello people !

I hope somebody can give me a hand on this. I was working with hylfax for some days now, any everything was really fine. Today it suddenly stopped working.
Even the mail to fax thingy was set up correctly and I was not yet able to find any failure.

The c2faxsend still does its job very fine, it send the stuff out as it should, just the sendfax program seems to have some troubles.
It says that the facile has been submitted, but seems like hfaxd doesn´t send ehm out. I am using the fcpci drivers for my avm fritz! card.

fax:/var/spool/hylafax# cat /var/spool/hylafax/status/faxCAPI
Running and idle

fax:/var/spool/hylafax# tail /var/log/hylafax/capi4hylafax -n 1
Jul 05 16:09:46.22: [  998]: c2faxrecv - INFO: Started in Hylafax mode and waiting on incoming calls.

dmesg and all the other stuff doesn´t show any error.

So then, maybe somebody can give me a hint where I could take a look or something.

Thanks !

kind regards,
Daniel