[hylafax-users] Email to fax script

> > The script is up. The address is:   www.mattfretwell.dyndns.org
> >
> > Matt
> >

>  Have updated the script to send an email notification if there is a
>  problem
> submitting the job to sendfax, and just tidied some small bits up.

 Have updated the script again, (quite a bit this time to make it more
reliable at parsing the message). Have also changed the way it slots into
Postfix. There is also a script in the folder for scanning to fax with
Sane, (tidied up quite a bit from the first version).

Matt

p.s Darren, hope you don't mind me keep mentioning this on the list :-)