you satisfy all the following conditions:

1) Only TIFFs submitted
2) TIFF submitted in the correct format/resolution for transmitting.

#1 is easy.  Just submit tiffs instead of PS/PDF.

#2 is tricky, but doable.  You have to match resolution, size, and data
format.  To do this, you will need to always send low res(204x98 dpi), 1D-MH,
A4(letter) sized faxes.

Having some intermediary convert postscrip to tiff before submitting to
the final hylafax server won't be suffient to allow full featured
faxing, because stuff like changes in resolution and data formats can
still be requried.

a.

* Luc Pardon <hylafax@xxxxxxxxx> [040702 07:16]: