From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Pedro Rocadas
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 3:59 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] BRI DID Hardware

I omitted other brands only because David mentioned
"small business", but it's not my intention favour AVM
among other manufacturers in any way. I advised AVM
because was the cheapiest, based on my experience,
when I asked the resellers and importers for the price
lists. Maybe Eicon has good prices for Australia, I
don't know. Cheers.

Pedro

--- Darren Nickerson <darren.nickerson@xxxxxxxx>