Re: [hylafax-users] BRI DID Hardware

Pedro Rocadas wrote:
--- David Uzzell <hylafax-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Question regarding DID hardware for BRI's.

I have searched through the archives and found only
a couple of referances but they are fairly old now and generally
relate to earlier versions of hylafax and did not support DID all that
well.

I have some smaller business that want to run a DID
fax server with Inbound fax lines for different staff.

I know there are PRI cards that are well documented
and supported but not to sure about BRI cards for DID.

Hi.

You didn't mentioned how many users will gonna use the
server,

Ah sorry, I know that BRI's are only 2 B channels so that is cool. I understand it can only except 2 incomming fax'es at once. They can have a Number pool for DID so could have 20 or 30 incomming numbers. It is just the DID hand over that I was intrested in makking sure what hardware could do it.

but if you want a not too much expensive
solution, you can check the cards from AVM,
www.avm.de, available in Australia too. Cheers.

Cool Thanks for that was not sure if the could do DID Thanks

David

Pedro