Re: [hylafax-users] Received Fax cleaned up periodically...

Perhaps I don't explain well the question:

I have two scripts related to hylafax in my cron jobs:
Cron examined:
/etc/cron.d
/etc/cron.hourly
/etc/cron.daily
/etc/cron.weekly
/etc/cron.monthly

-->	/etc/cron.daily/hylafax
	#!/bin/sh

	/usr/sbin/faxcron | mail -s "HylaFAX Usage Report" faxmaster

	exit 0

-->	/etc/cron.hourly/hylafax
	#!/bin/sh

	/usr/sbin/faxqclean -d 604800 -a

	exit 0

There are no other hylafax crons.

The first one sends a report mail to faxmaster (root).
There is nothing wrong with this.

The second one clean the docq and doneq directory with faxqclean
archiving all jobs old than 604800 seconds.

Well, my question is:
my recvq is cleaned up periodically. I don't see anything in the
faxqclean man page tell me this daemon clean recvq. So, do you know wich
script/daemon/others clean recvq periodically?

Distro:		Fedora Core 1
Hylafax:	hylafax-4.1.5-1

Thank you.