Re: [hylafax-users] faxrm -a (job id) not killing job

Tom Aldridge wrote:

> I should have been more clear. I did mean
> /var/spool/hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd. But I was using uid becuase the
> man page specified:
>
> "-u user-id
>                  User id number for user"
>
> I try username.
>
> Tom

Okay I did this: /usr/sbin/faxadduser -a password -p password root

Then the /var/spool/hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd file appears as:

localhost
127.0.0.1
192.168.1.*
root::eh/vLxm/qhqBg:wEveT/pVhcsLk

The command: faxrm -a 14 returns this:
password:
Admin failed: 530 Password incorrect.

I then put the admin user and passwords above local host as you suggested
earlier:

root::eh/vLxm/qhqBg:wEveT/pVhcsLk
localhost
127.0.0.1
192.168.1.*

and I get this:

faxrm -a 14
Password:
Password:

I entered the first password, then the next, then nothing... doesn't even
return to the command prompt.

Any other ideas?

Tom