Re: [hylafax-users] RECV send RTN

On 2004.05.19 08:40 Iain wrote:
We have a large number of 'RECV send RTN' messages on incoming fax
lines. I
am trying to find out why this comes about and so far I have seen that
it
seems to relate to line quality.

"RECV send RTN" means that you were receiving a fax and that the image quality did not meet acceptable standards, and so you sent the RTN (retransmit/retrain) signal and expect the sender to send the page again.

Can anyone shed some light on this and if there is a method to turn
this
notification off??

Of what notification do you speak? Disable sending RTN? If so, see 'man hylafax-config' on disabling copy quality checking. If you're using Class 2/2.0/2.1, then you also need to refer to your modem manual, probably altering the Class2CQCmd/Class2CQQueryCmd accordingly.

Lee.