Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with Mail-to-fax gateway

Williams, Chris wrote:

Hi,

If anyone has a working copy of sendmail.cf configured for mail-to-fax
gateway could you please send it through i am tearing my hair out here.

Chris,

I am using Exim4 on my servers so I can only offer a sample config file for exim4 or exim3. Can you post your sendmail.cf file here, maybe some fresh eyes will spot something. Are there any further clues available from the log files of either sendmail or the system? Another thought, does sendmail try other rules if the appropriate rule executes but returns an error? Have you piped a test email through to your email2fax script, as the sendmail user, from the command line?

Simon