[hylafax-users] notify.awk

Hi!

I have a problem with hylafax. When I send a facsimile, it works without
problems. But the returnmessage to the sender has a damaged email
attachement as a pdf file. When I open the pdf directly from
/var/spool/hylafax/pdfs/documet.pdf it opens without problems. But in the
email it is damaged.

Can you help me??

Thanks!!!!!!!