Re: [hylafax-users] problems with receiving faxes

I wasn't able to apply the patch.
But I did download a clean copy of hylafax 4.1.8 and recompiled, installed
it and am now able to receive and send faxes.
Just one thing though.
When I receive faxs, if I view the faxes in cypheus the faxes come out
looking smeared and if I tried and view it in the default windows image
viewer I get
'invalid compression type'
When I send a fax through hylafax it comes out of the fax machine fine.

Anyone come across this before?

P.S: regarding Darren Nickerson asking if I changed the version number
myself, no I didn't, I also have hylafax-4.2.0 as a tar file, I can't
remember where I got it from

The Glennies Group
P.O. Box 5136
Studfield Post Office