Re: [hylafax-users] Send-only fax

Hi,

ensure that faxgetty is not running.
The side effect of this is that you will need to ensure faxmodem is executed for each fax whenever hylafax is restarted.

Cheers.

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
Extension  34193
External     (02) 9269 4193.
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

niber <g.jullien@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/05/2004 15:59