Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax Sending Blank Pages

Hum, I can't even think straight anymore.

> For some reason all pages received by our hylafax server are completely
blank.
Should say "For some reason all pages SENT by our hylafax server are
completely blank."

Heh, sorry about that.

Incoming faxes work very well, despite the fact that I am using tiff-v3.6.1.

I have downgraded to tiff-v3.5.7, and faxes sent by our hylafax server are
still blank. Incoming faxes continue to work perfectly.

HylaFAX shows no errors (I replaced the phone number with *s):

 May  7 13:02:39 lynx FaxSend[30666]: MODEM DIGI INTERNATIONAL RAS modem
56000/V80006691_M2-K56_DS
 May  7 13:02:39 lynx FaxSend[30666]: STATE CHANGE: BASE -> RUNNING (timeout
30)
 May  7 13:02:39 lynx FaxSend[30666]: SEND FAX: JOB 5 DEST *********** COMMID
00000008 DEVICE '/dev/ttyB25'
 May  7 13:03:29 lynx FaxSend[30666]: SEND FAX: JOB 5 SENT in 0:19

Where should I go from here?
Thanks again, and sorry for my email incompetence ;).