[hylafax-users] TIFFs truncated

Hello Hylafax-users,
I have set up Hylafax on a Red Hat Fedora Core 1 machine, using the RPM for
version hylafax-4.1.8-1rhp. I have an ELSA 56k Fun II modem which was
proving difficult and squashing the transmitted data. I deduced a
flow-control problem and, referring to the mailing list found a quite old
solution with an example "config.ttyS0" file. After a few tweaks (tone
dialling was wrong), it started to work much better but I still have one
problem remaining: when sending a Word document with graphics from a remote
Windows box, the received FAX has the first 1cm. or so cut off. The rest of
the document and the TIFF file in "/var/spool/hylafax/docq" are, however,
perfect. A simple text file sent from the Linux box is also perfect. Has
anyone any experience or tips here to offer ??
Many thanks,

Robert von Knobloch
Black Forest
Germany