Re: [hylafax-users] save incoming pdf

In faxrcvd
Add a line "/usr/bin/tiff2ps -a $FILE | ps2pdf > /my/fax/directory/$FILE"
The directory should be writable by uucp.  The pdf in the mail is
mime-encoded.

I've never done this before so I'm not sure it will work exactly this way.  In
general it's a file of a multipage document.  But this is the basic idea.

George