Re: [hylafax-users] Sending multiple pages from different applica tions to ONE faxnumber

On 2004.04.30 09:49 David Brodbeck wrote:
> [...]

The problem then becomes how to combine the Postscript files.  (Yes, I
know
Hylafax can do this on the command line, but I need a convenient way
for
Windows users to do it.)  Simple concatenation does not really work
properly.

You don't need to combine them. HylaFAX supports the faxing of multiple documents in the same job. So as long as your client allows you to attach them, you should be set.

Lee.