[hylafax-users] smbfax - Finally Working!!!

However there is one or two issues with this.
Like the other posters on this list I got down to the very last step of entering the fax number and cover shee information and hitting submit. I was then at the "fax completed" page which unfortunately had "Operation not permitted" on the status of the job. I could see the ctl and dat file in the temp folder.
I noticed that ther permissions for the files were for the user that submitted the job. So I did a chmod 777 /pat/to/fax/temp/* and THEN tried to go the the web page to submit and voila
this time no more error messages!!! Running faxstat on the hylafax server showed that the job was indeed being sent.
Now comes the final question. How can smbfax-html.pl be used so the the proper permission is set so the the files being submitted? I guess I could cron something for every second but hopefully somone out there can provide a more elegant solution.

If you can help me thanks so much, in advance.

Oh, and the second issue (which is not really a big issue for our site as we will have low volume) it is very very slow! A test page from the windows printer takes 17 minutes 43 seconds! I am using the HP 5si MX PS driver. Any thoughts on this is also appreciated.