[hylafax-users] Seeking clarification on installing hylafax.

I am attempting the installation of hylafax on Fedora Core 1 and I am
having problems understanding how it should be properly installed.

I have downloaded an rpm meant for FC1. When I installed it it reported
dependency of metamails and sharutils, so I downloaded also these two
packages and now the installation went smooth.

Then I went on with running faxsetup which reported it was missing
mgetty, vgetty and egetty. Also a warning that
/usr/share/ghostscript/fonts does not exist, but I do have
/usr/share/fonts/default/ghostscript; are they the same?

To install mgetty, vgetty and egetty I downloaded the following 4
packages:

mgetty-1.1.30-0.8.0.i386.rpm
mgetty-sendfax-1.1.30-0.8.0.i386.rpm
mgetty-viewfax-1.1.30-0.8.0.i386.rpm
mgetty-voice-1.1.30-0.8.0.i386.rpm

When installing these 4 packages I was told that file /usr/bin/faxrm
from install of mgetty-sendfax-1.1.30-0.8.0 conflicts with file from
package hylafax-4.1.8-1rhp and that file /usr/share/man/man1/faxrm.1.gz
from install of mgetty-sendfax-1.1.30-0.8.0 conflicts with file from
package hylafax-4.1.8-1rhp.

This just seems to be too much for an installation of hylafax so I've
come to believe that I've done something wrong and I would like to ask
if someone could guide me to the correct way of installing hylafax.

Thanks in advance.
--
Regards,
Erik P. Olsen